I am an Ontario Certified Teacher who currently teaches core French and technology in an elementary school.
In the past, I have taught ESL, special education, computer science, math, social sciences and more at both the high school and elementary levels.
I am currently interested in and actively exploring:
- non-traditional classroom environments
- technology as a tool for personalized learning, self-reflection and intrinsic motivation
- the Common European Framework of Reference for language learning
- self-regulation and the use of digital badges for student-directed learning
- programming/coding and robotics
- YouTube, video production and green screens